Reading habits


 "Reflect of Reading habits"


My reading habits was changing, I can say that readers' habits have been changing and adapting to the times. We have gone from reading only in paper format to the possibility of choosing various digital formats.

My favourite types of books are relating with the comedy and teenagers because  I am mother and teacher, I like reading books for discuss with their. 

Students at school are usually forced to read a certain book (every pupil has the exact same book), even though they might not be interested in the topic or not have any previous information about the story, which causes demotivation in some children.

Thinking about my own experience, I typically enjoy reading books to learn and discover things I am attracted to or stories that make me travel. In the case of reading in a foreign language, it depends, of course, on the level of linguistic competence. If I do not feel comfortable enough in a language, I choose simple texts that make me feel competent to understand it and that, at the same time, engages me. 

I like to reading in paper, but actually in sometimes I read in computer o mobile phones. I prefer paper, but sometimes I need to read by screen. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

STORYJUMPER

English comparatives.